The Other Side

Jumping Conversation || Random

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Yo!
Feelin' a bit funky every now and then,
practically previous sentence is a lie.
Hardly updating any entry per month.
Perfect excuse is I jump into labor wagon,
enslaving life to work or passion,
ending days with whines and anticipation.
Lel.

The Labor Wagon:

Ain't getting comfy seat,
ain't booking any bunk but the ride
cause you bumps on head leading to
think-less state...

There, almost perfect excuse,
which is hardly true too.
Urgh, I don't know.
Phew!

Maybe not thinking much on people lately,
concentrating on being an ignoramus into perfection.
Maybe some issues keep cycling and bore me,
where extremist doesn't entertaining like puppet with strings on fire,
loosely relevant but jumpy they still.

Hell, what am I rambling.

Random popped inquisition:
I never find cursing is ever charming.
Casually using b*tch, f*ck and many more.
But sadly I do find hell, arse, bloody is not as bad as above example.
I do not know.
Anyhow,
making cursing a habit may be high chance do not provide a person with a decent image,
As a lady, as a man, a child.



Urgh, I do not know.

There. Lost some touch maybe.
Another excuse, maybe.

Toodles.



Heh, siapa nak Ayat balik ???

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Geng Mengayat

Back to Home Back to Top Ayat-mengayat..heh!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.